Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Safe Lock

Options

Hey.

Yesterday I bought Bitdefender antivirus software and first it was ok. But then computer restarted and computer show this - 'Bitdefender Safe Lock'' I get it, that I need to write Pin code, but my keyboard doesn't response. And I don't have any other USB keyboard arround. What can I do?

Wrex.

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hey Wrex,

Welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

It looks like you activated the Lock feature from Bitdefender Antitheft.

Before sending you the corresponding instructions on how to unlock Windows, I need to know what OS is currently installed? Windows 8 or another version?

I'm looking forward to your reply.

• Wrex
    Options
    Hey Wrex,

Before sending you the corresponding instructions on how to unlock Windows, I need to know what OS is currently installed? Windows 8 or another version?

I went in Bitdefender account, where I can set this Antitheft, but I didn't know, that it will cause this much problem. Yes, I want to secure my laptop from thief, but if I cannot unlock, then is not worth it.

My computer runs Win 8 64bit

• Wrex
    Options
    I went in Bitdefender account, where I can set this Antitheft, but I didn't know, that it will cause this much problem. Yes, I want to secure my laptop from thief, but if I cannot unlock, then is not worth it.

My computer runs Win 8 64bit

I am sorry for impatience, but I need this computer urgent. I am waiting for further information of unlocking my computer.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options

Thank you for these details.

You should receive an email with full instructions in a few minutes, via your existing ticket ID 201310111010774.

Please reply there and let me know how is everything going.

• Hi I have the same problem. I have a laptop with windows 8. So can anybody will help me?

Thanks,

Anna

Thank you for these details.

You should receive an email with full instructions in a few minutes, via your existing ticket ID 201310111010774.

Please reply there and let me know how is everything going.

• Georgia
    Options

Hi Anna,

Sorry to hear about that.

Please follow the steps indicated in my PM to remove the safelock.

Let me know if further assistance is required. Thank you!

• Hi Anna,

Sorry to hear about that.

Please follow the steps indicated in my PM to remove the safelock.

Let me know if further assistance is required. Thank you!

Dear all

I experience the same problem and I cannot enter anything in the key bord as this is blocked.

Can you please provide the steps to remove the safelock ?

Many thanks

• Hey Wrex,

Dear Georgia,

I have the same issue. Windows asked to restart and suddenly the screen gave me Bitdefender Safe Lock.

In the mean time I entered into my dashboard but no success so far.

The laptop is running on Windows 8 64bit and I have the Bitdefender 2013 Secruty Pack.

Can you please assist ?

Many thanks,

Filip

• Dear Georgia,

I have the same issue. Windows asked to restart and suddenly the screen gave me Bitdefender Safe Lock.

In the mean time I entered into my dashboard, reset the PIN, but no success so far as the key board is locked too.

The laptop is running on Windows 8 64bit and I have the Bitdefender 2013 Secruty Pack.

Can you please assist ?

Many thanks,

Filip

• Georgia
    Options

Hello,

To help you unlock the PC in a timely manner we kindly ask you to send us an email by using the contact form below. Make sure to mention this topic.

http://www.bitdefender.com/en/Main/contactEmail

Thank you, Happy Holidays!

• Hello,

To help you unlock the PC in a timely manner we kindly ask you to send us an email by using the contact form below. Make sure to mention this topic.

http://www.bitdefender.com/en/Main/contactEmail

Thank you, Happy Holidays!

Dear Georgia,

I was experimenting the anti-theft features and I activated the safe lock option. Now I cannot enter my PIN since my keyboard is also locked. I tried a USB keybaord as well but that did not work either. I sent the technical support team a messege regarding the issue but I got no reply. I need my laptop as soon as possible since all my work is there and everything is just stalled now. Please advise regarding this issue as soon as possible; I cannot wait any longer. My operating system is windows 7 64 bit. If you require any futher information, do not heistate to ask.

Thank you,

Dani

• Dear Georgia,

I was experimenting the anti-theft features and I activated the safe lock option. Now I cannot enter my PIN since my keyboard is also locked. I tried a USB keybaord as well but that did not work either. I sent the technical support team a messege regarding the issue but I got no reply. I need my laptop as soon as possible since all my work is there and everything is just stalled now. Please advise regarding this issue as soon as possible; I cannot wait any longer. My operating system is windows 7 64 bit. If you require any futher information, do not heistate to ask.

Thank you,

Dani

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Dani,

Than you for reporting this situation. After checking our email system, I found your ticket ID 194739. According to your last reply, the situation is back to normal.

Please do not hesitate to either post back or reply to our last email should you require further assistance.

Have a nice day!