Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Autorenewal Despite Early Purchase Of Renewal

Options

Hi

In August this year I purchased the early upgrade, which extended my subscription to the end of 2014. I did this through Avangate .

Today I received an email from Digital River saying they were going to auto-renew my 2013 subscription on 16th November :blink:

I followed the link provided to turn off this renewal (www.findmyorder.com) but when it got to the point of logging into the Manage Subscriptions section, it couldn't recognise my details, even though I got it to send me the password via email.

Please can the Bitdefender CS reps who read this ensure that the Digital River auto-renewal is switched off. As much as I like BD I don't need to pay for it twice...

Surely this renewal should have been turned off when I bought the early upgrade in August?

Andy

Comments

• Georgia
    Options

Hi Andy,

Thank you for contacting us.

Kindly be informed that the Automatic Renewal for the order ID 19053338724 has been canceled. A separate email has been sent to you with further details on 10/22/2013.

We hope you have a healthy and good new year!