Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[submitted to product manager] Adding Licence To My Bitdefender Activates Instead Of Storing

Options

hello ,

I am faced with a unique problem , have been using Bitdefender since 2011 earlier i used to store licences in my Bitdefender account which I can activate at a later date However this time when I added the licence became active . Now I am left with 2 active licences for one user on one computer :-/ :wub:

The customer support was kind to inform that they cannot help .

Please look into the matter and add a notice that the licenses added to my Bitdefender will become active without any extension of existing validity :'(

regards

Comments

• 2masterblaster2
    edited January 2014
    Options

i got the same thing here,i just added 1 more key (so i can use it when my other expired) on my accound now both keys are counting back

can you plz fix it

many thx

[removed the attached picture as it contains the user's license keys]

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

For now, the validity days of any Bitdefender license key will start to countdown if the key is added in MyBitdefender. This is not a bug and is helpful for registering other products such as Bitdefender Mobile Security by simply linking the installed product to an online account.

Since we are receiving many complains about this feature, we are taking into consideration changing it.

Thank you for your feedback!