Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Issue With Live Id Login

Options

I am attempting to setup a new my.bitdefender account using my Microsoft Live ID. I am able to go through entering my Live ID credentials however after I grant my.bitdefender access to my Live account the screen returns to the my.bitdefender login and at the end of the URL it says unexpected_error. I've checked my Live account and bit defender has permission to access my account. I've tried removing bit defender access from my Live account a couple times and repeated the process with the same results. I've also tried logging in from three different computers with the same results. What's the problem? I'd like to get my account setup before I commit to buying the product. TIA.

Comments

• Georgia
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

We tested the product with a Microsoft Live ID (@outlook.com), without receiving the error you mention here.

Could you please let us know the domain of your Microsoft Live ID? (e.g: msn.com , live.com, hotmail.com, outlook.com) We will try to replicate the issue on our end and we will get back to you with the results.

Thank you!