Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Spammer On This Forum

Options
tierix
edited December 2013 in My bitdefender

Hi. I keep receiving SPAM messages from user below. He wants to send pictures to me, nothing to do with Bitdefender! Why do you allow this kind of behavior on your forum? This user should be banned as well as his IP address! Thnx

SPAMMER: kasso78

Also why can't we send private messages to anyone, moderators or administrators????? All moderators have their inbox full, which means they don't give a ###### about emails they receive, which means they should be fired and replaced by more competent people, and administrators don't accept messages at all

Where is the space to speak about issues with this forum????

Comments

• Captain Obvious
    Options
    Hi. I keep receiving SPAM messages from user below. He wants to send pictures to me, nothing to do with Bitdefender! Why do you allow this kind of behavior on your forum? This user should be banned as well as his IP address! Thnx

SPAMMER: kasso78

Also why can't we send private messages to anyone, moderators or administrators????? All moderators have their inbox full, which means they don't give a ###### about emails they receive, which means they should be fired and replaced by more competent people, and administrators don't accept messages at all

Where is the space to speak about issues with this forum????

Nowhere. Most, if not all of the forum moderators on this site either don't visit it enough to make it count, or they just don't care. You might get your spammer problem solved, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Nowhere. Most, if not all of the forum moderators on this site either don't visit it enough to make it count, or they just don't care. You might get your spammer problem solved, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

You confirm what I was afraid of! Thanks for replying though! Merry Christmas!

• Georgia
    Options

Hello Tierix,

Thank you for reporting this situation.

The user is now banned, as well as the corresponding IP. Please feel free to reply on this topic should the issue persists.

May the holiday season bring you peace, health and joy!