Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Mybitdefender Dashboard Login

Options

Hi,

I have three computers on my Bitdefender account. I just upgraded all three from Windows XP to Windows 7 and reinstalled Bitdefender.

One of the computers is for my granddaughter and I have a problem. I can't shut off the "remember me on this computer" at the login screen for MYBitDefender. I've moved the toggle switch but it always comes back to "remember me".

I want to clear the login email from the screen since I do not want her to login to the BD account. Why won't the "remember me" stay off?

Comments

• psjeff92264
    edited February 2014
    Options
    removed

Well, Golly Gee that was helpful. If I can't fix the autofill problem I can always buy a new handbag. That will make me feel better! :wacko::blink:

• Georgia
    Options

@ psjeff92264

Welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

Did you use a standard Windows account to perform the change? Be advised that some Bitdefender features can not be modified unless you logon to a Windows account with administrative rights.

Feel free to post back if you need further guidance.

• Thanks for the reply. Actually this was solved back in December so if the forum team can mark it SOLVED that would be great. When I didn't get any replies from the forum I asked Bit Defender support for help and the had me all set in about 24 hours. I guess the take-away here is while the forum can be helpful it's hit or miss on whether you will get any interest in your question. Bit Defender has a great support team on the job waiting to assist so it's probably better to go right to them.

PROBLEM SOLVED. :)

• Yea. It was a weird problem and I think it's a small bug in Bit Defender. I'm using Total Security 2014. At the online MyBitdefender Portal, log in screen I couldn't get it to stop pre-loading my log in email address. I clicked the toggle to turn the memory off but is switched right back.

Support told me to just clear the internet cache on my browser, FireFox. I did that and the Bitdefender log in was clear. One reason I think it's a glitch is that I have FireFox set to not remember anything. It's set not to track and not remember history or passwords. Still the Bitdefender log in wouldn't clear the log in email address from the memory. Even when I switched the toggle on Bitdefender it just switched right back. That sounds like a glitch.

Still, it's a simple fix if you have that problem. Just clear you browser cache.

• Georgia
    Options

Excellent, thank you for sharing the resolution.

I declare this topic closed now.

Have a great week ahead!

This discussion has been closed.