Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Remove Toolbar From Chrome

Options

Can someone please tell me how to remove the annoying black button from Chrome? Turning it off, disabling just about everything on BitDefender doesn't get rid of it! Driving me mad as some website pop ups don't display properly because of it.

Thanks

Mat

Comments

• Can someone please tell me how to remove the annoying black button from Chrome? Turning it off, disabling just about everything on BitDefender doesn't get rid of it! Driving me mad as some website pop ups don't display properly because of it.

Thanks

Mat

Are you asking about the Bitdefender TrafficLight add-on? If so open the Chrome menu (top right) and go to Tools>Extensions - disable it there.

• Not that, it was the little blag box thing that appeared overlaid on every site you viewed - the phishing thing or something.

Anyway I managed to resolve it by completely uninstalling BitDefender 2013 and downloading the new free upgrade here that this post makes sound like they messed up the previous version with way too many bugs. But installing that one has resolved it for me now.

Thanks the the suggestion anyway.

Mat