Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender Safe Lock *usb Keyboard Does Not Work*

Options

After listening to some of the forums, my external usb keyboard, aswell as my internal keyboard do not work with the pin unlock. I entered my windows start up cd, as well as using the F11 key to try and bypass the safe lock, but none of those worked. Any Help or Updates please let me know. I have had this Safe Lock screen on for about 4 days now.

Anyone?

Comments

• After listening to some of the forums, my external usb keyboard, aswell as my internal keyboard do not work with the pin unlock. I entered my windows start up cd, as well as using the F11 key to try and bypass the safe lock, but none of those worked. Any Help or Updates please let me know. I have had this Safe Lock screen on for about 4 days now.

Anyone?

Hi, I am in the same boat :/ its been over a month for me. they send me all these ridiculous instructions that I am having a hard time following. This is ######.