Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Serial Key Lost

Options

I know it sounds stupid but I have to reinstall my purchased BIS 2014 after a severe system disk crash but can't find the serial any longer pls help !

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Access "MyBitdefender" and the dropdown from your email at the top choose "products", your licence key is listed there.

• Georgia
    Options
    I know it sounds stupid but I have to reinstall my purchased BIS 2014 after a severe system disk crash but can't find the serial any longer pls help !

No worries, we are here to help.

I checked the MyBitdefender account associated with your email address used for this forum and the serial number is there.

You will also receive your Bitdefender Internet Security serial number by PM in a couple of minutes.

Let us know if need further assistance. :)

• potjevleesch
    potjevleesch ✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    No worries, we are here to help.

I checked the MyBitdefender account associated with your email address used for this forum and the serial number is there.

You will also receive your Bitdefender Internet Security serial number by PM in a couple of minutes.

Let us know if need further assistance. :)

Thank you so much for the PM, case solved, I made an error in managing partitions and erased some precious accounts connection data, shame on me :o

• Georgia
    Options

You're welcome, I was glad to help :)

I will close this topic, but if you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to start a new topic.

Hope you have a lovely week ahead!

This discussion has been closed.