Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Blocks Bluestacks App Player

Options

I admin a couple pages with about 3k-4k users for BlueStacks app player. It's an android emulator. Every once in a while a user posts that your software has issues with it, and they have been unsuccessful at finding a work around. It just will officially not work with your protection.

Just dropped in to report

-Regards

-js

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options

Hiya,

Georgia confimed a while ago that Bitdefender does not block Bluestacks and the problem lies at their end. You need to contact them.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We wish to confirm that Bluestacks is not currently blocked in any way by Bitdefender, the encountered incompatibility message is from their end. Also, we confirm that we have already tried contacting the software publisher in regards to this matter without receiving any reply ourselves.

For the encountered situation we recommend you to contact the Bluestacks software vendor.

In the meantime, if you are still striving to install Bluestacks, you can achieve that if you remove Bitdefender temporarily. Simply reinstall Bitdefender when you're done and both programs will work smoothly afterwards.

Thank you for your understanding, have a nice evening!

• Hiya,

Georgia confimed a while ago that Bitdefender does not block Bluestacks and the problem lies at their end. You need to contact them.

I have notified our users, thank you for your diligence! :)

• loganj
    Options

thats funny considering that bluestacks stops working right after installing bitdefender.

probably it's just a coincidence. hahahahahahahaha

nice one from georgia

hahahahahahahahahaha

that really made me laugh