Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Registration Problem

Options

Hello

I have got a problem. I bought a BD TS from gittigidiyor.com ( eBay Company in Turkey ).

in my bitdefender page it wrotes still need to register my product...

my ticket number is :

i just want to know how can i register my account ?

Thanks..

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya,

You have to register the product with your license key.

Double click the Bitdefender icon in the system tray.

At the bottom of the GUI it has the number of days left on the licence (or something similar), click it.

You now have the window to enter your licence key in.

• Hiya,

You have to register the product with your license key.

Double click the Bitdefender icon in the system tray.

At the bottom of the GUI it has the number of days left on the licence (or something similar), click it.

You now have the window to enter your licence key in.

it wrotes 365 days it's ok but in web site it wrotes still need registration.

is it normal ?

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options

Depends how long it has been since you activated it, if you have only just done it you will have to give it a little time to filter through the system.

If you are showing OK on the GUI of your computer then everything is good. Check out MyBitdefender again in a couple of hours. If not post back here.

In MyBitdefender click the drop-down next to your email address and click "products" -it should show your license in there.

• now everything is ok. thx for help, now in my.bitdefender page it wrotes active subscription 364 days left ty again

• Georgia
    Options

That's terrific! :)

I will now close this topic. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to start a new topic or to contact Bitdefender Technical support via:

http://www.bitdefender.com/en/Main/contactEmail

This discussion has been closed.