Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Desktop Icon

Options

BitDefender 2013 installed on winXP sp3. To change full scan frequency, one is supposed to click the BD desktop icon. I've no such icon. How do I create that icon or otherwise access the page that controls scan frequency?

Comments

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious ✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    BitDefender 2013 installed on winXP sp3. To change full scan frequency, one is supposed to click the BD desktop icon. I've no such icon. How do I create that icon or otherwise access the page that controls scan frequency?

Shouldn't your program shortcuts also be located in your Start menu? Just browse to your Start menu's Bitdefender shortcut, copy it, then paste it to the desktop.

If you can't find your Start menu, then use Windows Explorer to browse to your Program Files folder, then go into your Bitdefender folder from there. The Bitdefender executable is labeled "seccenter.exe". You can right click that file, and select the option to Create Shortcut. Once you do, simply move the shortcut to the desktop. Hope that solves your problem. :)