Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender/eptimum, When Do You Help Me?!?!

Options
Woudfluit
edited March 2014 in My bitdefender

Hello Bitdefender/Eptimum,

Last monday (24th March 20:57 GMT+1) I've bought Bitdefender Total Security (3 years). But i've some problems.

The payment

First i've done a transaction by Ideal (bank account), but it failed. Immediately i've done it again with paypal and the payment was successful. But now I see that the amount of money at my bank account AND paypal (both €103,90) is collected by Eptimum. So i've paid 2 times. Can you pay back the money to my bank account?

The licence

At the internet page (http://bitdefender.eptimum.com/be-nl/antiv...l-security.html, screenshot: http://s29.postimg.org/gwfzi5wom/Screensho...30_12_40_39.jpg) i've selected download, 3 years and amount of users 3. Under the amount of users is a purple line with the text 'Unlimited devices'. I've received the email and clicked at the download button. But now i only see Bitdefender Total Security MultiDevice - 3 workstations - Subscription 3 years.

What's going wrong? I've bought a license for 3 users and unlimited devices, but i get a license for 3 workstations. Could you change it to the correct license?

Support

Last Monday (24th March) i've created a ticket. Last Wednesday (26 March, 13:18 GMT+1) i got an answer. 2 days later, but possible. Maybe it's busy.

Dear Martin,

Thank you for your interest in our security solution, Bitdefender.

We would like to inform you that we have a dedicated support line for your specific situation:

http://www.bitdefender.fr/site/Main/nousContacter/

Should you require further assistance from us do not hesitate to ask.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

V********a D**a

Bitdefender Support Team

V********a, why do you send me a url to a French site? Why do you think i've written the ticket in English? I'm Dutch and don't understand French. I've opened the url, but to me it seems exactly the same site from where i've send my ticket, the only difference is the language, which i don't understand.

I've answered immediately and asked for an url to an english page. It's 4 days later now, but where is the answer?!?!

OK Bitdefender, my patience is gone, really gone. I don't want to wait another 4 days.

- I want my money of the failed bank account transaction back (€103,90)

- Change my license to the right license (3 users and not 3 workstations) and if it's not possible, paypal money back too (€103,90) and disable the license.

Can you help me? Or do i first have to go to consumer programs on television and consumer forums on the internet to prevent people from buying bitdefender? Bitdefender may have won tests, but your service to me is, for so far, not really consumer friendly and i don't hesitate to tell it to others in every way i can.

Let me know. But remember, my patience is gone and i don't wait another 4 days.

Martin.

Comments

• Hi Woud.

How can this be? When you signed up, did you enter both your Paypal and Bank account number? Just wondering here. 1.gif

Perhaps reading the OP's post before replying would help?

It is perfectly clear, the first transaction showed as a failure , so the second was completed via PayPal.

Subsequently the first transaction was completed, maybe there was an interface error, so 2 sales completed when only one was required.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome to the Bitdefender forums, Woudfluit.

We apologize for the negative experience. My colleagues from Commercial Service department will contact you via email in 24-48 hours, via ticket ID 2014032421020003

Have a great week!

• Thanks Georgia!

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

You are most welcome, we are glad to help.

This discussion has been closed.