Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Charged Twice While Trying To Install Bitdefender On 2nd Computer

Options
Rainbow65
edited May 2014 in My bitdefender

I was trying to download Bitdefender Total Security but Bitdefender Antivirus Plus got installed instead and I was charged USD32.47 on 15/05/14. After installing it on the first computer, I tried to install it on a second computer by clicking on my email link but I was charged a second time for USD31.99 on 15/05/14. I am puzzled how this happened as the purchase of USD32.47 was for 3 computers for 1 year. I would like to request a refund from Bitdefender for both USD32.47 and USD31.99 as I am not satisfied with the products as sometimes my computer screen freezes since I bought Bitdefender. Please provide me with a refund as soon as possible. Thank you.

P.S. I attach the email ticket I received from Bitdefender Customer Care Team when I contacted them by email:

"Bitdefender Support Center

19:41 (21 hours ago)

Thank you for contacting Bitdefender Customer Care.

This is an automated reply to confirm that we have received your request, and that we are working on resolving your issue(s) as promptly as possible. Your assigned ticket number is 2014051611410001.

We advise that you keep this reference number in a safe place for further tracking/follow-up.

Regards,

Bitdefender Customer Care Team"

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

@Rainbow65

At your request, Bitdefender Customer Care representatives already processed the refund for the both purchases 10 days ago. We would advise removing the Bitdefender product from your computer as the key is automatically invalidated.

We hope that you will reconsider our products in the future.

Have a nice day!

This discussion has been closed.