Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Need Assistance

Options

I had received an email from bitdefender recently. on following the email I planned to buy the new bitdefender for my laptop, I was using Norton antivirus prior, which came in built on my laptop. I had purchased the bitdefender total security today since I had used it before and I really loved the service. This time when I bought it, I though it was for 3 years 1 pc, but the activation code i received for my 3 pc 1 year, I dont have 3 pc. Now I actually had to remove my previous antivirus for this. I am so dissapointed.please help bitdefender.

Comments

• antikythera
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I had received an email from bitdefender recently. on following the email I planned to buy the new bitdefender for my laptop, I was using Norton antivirus prior, which came in built on my laptop. I had purchased the bitdefender total security today since I had used it before and I really loved the service. This time when I bought it, I though it was for 3 years 1 pc, but the activation code i received for my 3 pc 1 year, I dont have 3 pc. Now I actually had to remove my previous antivirus for this. I am so dissapointed.please help bitdefender.

I believe you can get a refund if you bought it directly from the bitdefender online store. you will need to contact bitdefender though via http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

Reason being you are far more likely to get a response than on here from Bitdefender.

• I contacted support, they told me I can get 2 months more for the 2 extra PCs. But I told them I will first ask my friends if they need or else I will just take the two extra months. :) thanks for your reply.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for posting back the results of the discussion with Bitdefender representatives. :)

Let us know if you need further help.