Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Reports: Wallet Dysfunction And Support Tool

Options
Butdefender
edited August 2014 in General

I will avoid being sarcastic because I have had a lot of problems and Waste of time reporting both errors, so in short:

* I can not find any options where I can change my master password in wallet.

* Thereafter - exporting wallet file.

* Creating new wallet ( so I can change my wallet master password) - and afterwards importing wallet file

* Wallet activated - master password works - BUT I can not find any options to import wallet file, repeats > I can not import wallet file.

Thereafter:

* Created a new wallet so I could use the import option

* THEN ... I am asked to type in my MASTER PASSWORD - but I can not do that since the wallet is not created yet ...

A true catch 22:

* In creating wallet ... I can not import a wallet file

* In import wallet ... I can not open the wallet, since it asks for the master password (which can only be created via the create new wallet).

I will refrain from any sarcasm, naming, wording etc ... though I am angry, and the NEXT problem arises because of the above:

* On reporting the issue from the website ... I am asked via my email to run the support Tool !

* I write in the issue ... and ...

* First attempt - checking and trying to recreate the issue. Executing the process it completely stalls and keeps running - NO Progress !

* Second attempt - decheking and not trying to recreate the issue. Executing the process it completely stalls and keeps running - NO Progress !

* On reporting THIS issue on the website, I am asked via my email to run the support Tool !

I have tried the support Tool via the website

I have tried the support Tool saved on my desktop, and lately

I am asked to use the support Tool in the Bitdefender program folder.

---

Well I have decided to override the problems and solve it my usual way, when I am being treated with ignorance and jesterous issues I have but no other options than killing my auto subscription, go back to my previous malware Tool, which never caused me any problems. Second best in tests - but I can live with that