Changing Tray Icon

Hello, I dont like the new bitdefender 2015 tray icon so i want to replace it with the beta one.

Can somebody send me the tray icon files?

Also this doesnt violate any laws as the images are being replaced not the files.

C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2015\skin\images\common\systray

here the icons are located

please send me the beta icons asap

Thanks

Comments

• I don't think it's possible. Even if it was, I think it will be changed back to original once the auto updates are complete. 1.gif

• I don't think it's possible. Even if it was, I think it will be changed back to original once the auto updates are complete. 1.gif

Hello, Firstly even I thought that changing the tray icon is not possible. But I read a post in the Bitdefender 2015 forum. The person said that he did not like the red tray icon so he copied the BETA icon files to the location I have mention above in safe mode. He said that he successfully replaced them. Also most of the times virus definitions are updated not the product. In the BETA phase there were more product updates. However, I think product updates are meant to fix bugs and bring new improvements. Anyway If you have the system tray files of the BETA or the 2014 version, Please send them to me. My internet is low thats why I can't download a full BETA for just the icons. My speed is about 70 kb/ps which is extremely slow! Please help me someone. Thanks in advance!