Web Filter Not Working On Firefox

BIidefender 2015 web filter does not works with firefox 32

Comments

• You need to blame Mozilla's rapid release cycle, every update breaks something, and no doubt it will happen again. I use Pale Moon as my browser so never see those problems and are still covered by BD. I read earlier another well known AV is suffering with the same problem so it is not unique to Bitdefender.

I am sure the devs are working on it and will sort it in time to have it broken again by the next FF release. :rolleyes:

• BIidefender 2015 web filter does not works with firefox 32

No problem here with Firefox 32.0.1 (the latest release) running on a W7-SP1 computer.

• Pushkar112
    edited September 2014

Sorry folks I mean to search adviser does not work in Firefox while it works in chrome opera and IE

My Bad

• on doing some R&D search adviser works with nightly(64-bit) architecture but does not works with stable version which is (32-bit) architecture on windows 8.1 with update 1 64-bit OS

• I'll use Chrome here. I think Firefox made some drastic updates onto that version too. In my case, it was the first update that lost all my stored password. But that will be a different case. 1.gif

• Hello Pushkar Gogte,

There is a similar thread here and it is suggested by Georgia that it could be caused by another security program you have running.

If you have other such programs try uninstalling them and trying again.

Ro.

• Hello Pushkar Gogte,

There is a similar thread here and it is suggested by Georgia that it could be caused by another security program you have running.

If you have other such programs try uninstalling them and trying again.

Ro.

@rohugh i am only using bitdefender as my anti virus and please don't go by the title as i couldn't edit the title(see my previous posts) and search advisor is not working as it would scan all videos or http links on all web pages like in BD 2014 versions.

• OK, I don't have Firefox loaded so I can't be of further help. As an aside, "Security Programs" also mean anti-malware and anti-spyware, not just AVs.

Ro.