Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet Security 2014 3pc 1year Version License Key Invalidated

Options
I am using the Internet Security 2014 3PC 1 year version for last 100 days. This has more than 1 year usability as an offer. Yesterday when I saw the dash board at my page in bitdefender website, it shows my PCs have 294 days remaining to use; but at my desktops it says my license key is invalidated and shows 0 days remaining. I entered the key again; the same error message persists. I tried to report this to support through open a ticket. My request is not accepted as my key entered in the form also invalidated. That is why I am writing in this forum. On my desktop, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the version again and tried to register. Then installed version 2015 and tried again. In all these cases the same error persists. I am using windows 8.1 & pro 64 bit OS in my PCs. Please arrange to resolve my problem.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hello Sathya,

Sorry you are having problems with your license but it really needs a Bitdefender member to sort this out, we hope one comes along and sees this thread. In the meantime, where did you buy your license from? If it was somewhere other than Avangate/Bitdefender you will have to contact the original supplier and ask them about it.

Ro.