Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Change Settings In Bitdefender Total Security 2015

Hi ,

i tried to change settings in firewall > Block internet connection sharing to Off but I'm failed . every time i restart the pc , settings will return to the first time and i should do all this again.pls help .

Comments

• Hello Mahdi,

I can't reproduce this, when I turn my setting to off and restart the computer the setting remains off. Maybe there is a glitch somewhere so the first thing to try is to run a repair.

Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender 2015>Uninstall>Repair. Let it complete and then reboot your computer.

Ro.

• Hi ,

i tried to change settings in firewall > Block internet connection sharing to Off but I'm failed . every time i restart the pc , settings will return to the first time and i should do all this again.pls help .

Try turning it off in Windows.

• By the way, upon uninstallation, make sure that you also delete the left over files and directories. Also the registry entries as well before you reinstall it. 1.gif