Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

What Exactly Is Includes In Bitdefender Antivirus For Mac And Pc?

Options

Hi! I'm currently testing (trial) Antiviruses for Mac and PC (I tried the one for Android, but chose to keep the free version.)

I would like to know what is included with Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac and PC. Is it Antivirus Plus 2015 and Antivirus for Mac?

Comments

• Just to be really clear... I downloaded all programs separately, but since all the trials are coming to an end very soon, I might buy "Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac and PC" (this is how it appears in the "shopping cart".

I simply want to know what products are include... Is it Antivirus Plus 2015 and Antivirus for Mac? I would like to know...

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya,

The Bitdefender Family pack has AVs for both Windows and Mac, it appears from the screenshots that the Windows version is Total Security, the other is AV for Mac.

Ro.

• If Bitdefender For Mac has FIREWALL, like its Windows version, I would ditch Norton right away.

Just the AV isn't enough, in fact, the FIREWALL features are the main reason why me & many other Mac users using Norton in the 1st place.

Hope that it will happen in the future

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for your feedback. It is appreciated and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

• The Mac product is significantly simpler than the PC based one. I wish I would have tested it before buying the 2015 Family pack.

It appears to be anti-virus and that is all. It hardly has any configuration options.

There does appear to be a loose integration with their web based scan tool that enables download/installation of the StopLight extension.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

@ orthocarpus

I have already responded to you here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=232516

Please do not make multiple posts regarding the same subject. Thank you for your understanding.

• Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.