Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Trial Cost?

Bitdefender Internet Security is $79.95 for up to 3 PCs for one year (http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/antivirus-comparison.html)

If I download and install the trial of BIS 2015, how much does it cost to upgrade?

If I buy BIS2015 for $79.95, does it come with product keys that can be used to activate trial versions?

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited November 2014

Hiya Techie,

You can download BIS and have a 30 day free trial, you can buy a license at any time and when you are ready you just activate your antivirus with the key, the trial version is exactly the same as the bought version. Or, you can buy the program and activate it straight away with the product key that will come with it, up to you. :)

Ro.

• Hiya Techie,

You can download BIS and have a 30 day free trial, you can buy a license at any time and when you are ready you just activate your antivirus with the key, the trial version is exactly the same as the bought version. Or, you can buy the program and activate it straight away with the product key that will come with it, up to you. :)

But when the trial expires, doesn't the trial offer to sell me a single license? How much does that single license cost?

• Yes, it does sell you a license but you can then input the activation code. Once it's in, BD server will then recognize that code to b good for 3 PCs. 1.gif

• Okay, thanks.

• But when the trial expires, doesn't the trial offer to sell me a single license? How much does that single license cost?

It is good to keep an eye out for offers, I recently added a new Total Security license that I bought as an offer for considerably less than the "normal" price a couple of months ago. Keep the trial version running, it gives that extra 30 days for you to look around. :)

• I noticed that the Trial download for BIS2015 is just 6.5M so it's probably just an installer. Can anyone direct me to the full download of the Trial?

Thanks!

• Ah, OK, Just complete the page with your email, they will send you the full installer link.

Ro.

• Ah, OK, Just complete the page with your email, they will send you the full installer link.

Thanks, but the UK link in the email is the same as the .com link, it's still the 6.5M installer.