Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Phone Number(s)

Options

I know I've been away for awhile, so apologies if this has been addressed before, but, why are there no Phone numbers shown when you right click the BD System Tray icon/About like there used to be?

nophone_zps05092d9b.jpg

Are the below support phone numbers still good, as I don't want to steer anyone wrong with my siggy Phone Support link.

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/consumer-phone.html

Comments

• ozziebear
    Options
    I know I've been away for awhile, so apologies if this has been addressed before, but, why are there no Phone numbers shown when you right click the BD System Tray icon/About like there used to be?

nophone_zps05092d9b.jpg

Are the below support phone numbers still good, as I don't want to steer anyone wrong with my siggy Phone Support link.

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/consumer-phone.html

Hi Scott...I just noticed that those phone numbers were missing a couple of days ago myself. As for the other ones I don't know. I never call phone support because it has been my experience that the people answering the phones have neither the Knowledge or the authority to be of any help whatsoever.

• hmm, even if they are current "please allow 10 minutes for your call to be taken" is not good business practice. the phone numbers are not toll free. so you have to sit there paying for nothing even before you get the remote possibility of some help. emailing support@bitdefender.com or creating a support ticket is clearly the way to go.

shuffles back into grumpy old man cave waiting for the inevitable NHS screw ups to continue tomorrow...

• columbo
    Options
    Hi Scott...I just noticed that those phone numbers were missing a couple of days ago myself.

Thanks for confirming that on your end, ozziebear, :)

As for the other ones I don't know. I never call phone support because it has been my experience that the people answering the phones have neither the Knowledge or the authority to be of any help whatsoever.

lol, and I don't think I'm going to take all the Rosetta Stone language courses just to confirm if they're all working numbers ^_^ (but I bet they're all still active numbers)

-------------

-------------

shuffles back into grumpy old man cave waiting for the inevitable NHS screw ups to continue tomorrow...

lol :)

• ozziebear
    Options
    hmm, even if they are current "please allow 10 minutes for your call to be taken" is not good business practice. the phone numbers are not toll free. so you have to sit there paying for nothing even before you get the remote possibility of some help. emailing support@bitdefender.com or creating a support ticket is clearly the way to go.

NHS. National Health Service? Good luck with everything.

• columbo
    Options
    NHS. National Health Service? Good luck with everything.

lol, yes, are you ok, antikythera, or is it National Honor Society screw ups? Get back to us concerning that one, "enquiring minds want to know" ^_^