Security Widget; Always On Top

For those of you who are new to Bitdefender, including the 2015 version, and you have the Security Widget enabled (right click the System Tray icon, or on the main BD UI, your personal settings icon at the top/General Setting/Display Widget), the Security Widget can be manually set to Always Be On Top, following these easy steps in Safe Mode: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=192368

As far as the times you set BD for Game Profile or Movie Profile, those on-board Bitdefender settings will not over ride this Widget registry modification, as this new setting has been created with a new registry key. At those times, you can exit out of the Security Widget by hovering your mouse cursor over the widget and Xing out of it, or by going into the General Setting. I can be re-enabled easily, by again the BD System Tray icon, or General Settings option.

I tend to like it just above the System Tray (to be able to see pop ups) and just to the left of the scroll bar, seems to be the most out of the way place for me.

alwaysontop_zps68ecc9d3.jpg

Just thought I'd post this for anyone new here, and also to confirm the steps still work with 2015 version.

:)

Scott