Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I Didn't Receive A Confirmation Email.

Options

Hello, I have a problem.

I made an account for mybitdefender, and I didnt receive a confirmation email. I created the account yesterday.

Thank you very much

Comments

• Hello, I have a problem.

I made an account for mybitdefender, and I didnt receive a confirmation email. I created the account yesterday.

Thank you very much

I have recently installed Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2015 and signed up for myBitdefender account within the application.

But when I log in myBitdefender using browser it showing "Your account needs to be activated.Click here to receive an email with the activation link".

I have tried multiple times to resend activation link but it is not received in my mailbox :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: and the provided Gmail ID is absolutely correct.

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options

Hello Sadar East Circle,

There are a number of posts asking about this, it would seem to be a problem at the Bidefender end so we can only wait for it to be sorted. I logged in to My Bitdefender this morning and got a no devices associated message, yesterday all 5 of them were showing!

Ro.

post-175392-1419762480_thumb.jpg

• Hello Sadar East Circle,

There are a number of posts asking about this, it would seem to be a problem at the Bidefender end so we can only wait for it to be sorted. I logged in to My Bitdefender this morning and got a no devices associated message, yesterday all 5 of them were showing!

Ro.

Thanks for confirming. :)