Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Irql_ Bt Blue Screen

Options
bwort
edited January 2015 in General

After i installed BF for the first time, a blue screens appear when i boot my pc. Not every time, but very often. This message appears: IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE. I googled this blue screen and it seems its related to bitdefender. The only solution is uninstall.

Any help?

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

Hello bwort,

Firstly ensure that you program is up to date, run the updater from the GUI. Secondly run a repair. Control Panel>Programs and Features>Double click "Bitdefender 2015" and choose "Repair", let the process finish and reboot your copmputer.

If you still have problems you will need to contact Bitdefender support - GUI, dropdown at the top next to the little figure>Help & Support.

Ro.

• Hello bwort,

Firstly ensure that you program is up to date, run the updater from the GUI. Secondly run a repair. Control Panel>Programs and Features>Double click "Bitdefender 2015" and choose "Repair", let the process finish and reboot your copmputer.

If you still have problems you will need to contact Bitdefender support - GUI, dropdown at the top next to the little figure>Help & Support.

Ro.

thx but i did all that. I opened i ticket now.