Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Blank Bd Switch Agent Window Problem

Options

I have a strange problem with Bitdefender total security 2015. Whenever I double click Bitdefender icon on taskbar a blank BD switch agent window(screen shot attached) is poping up along with Total security 2015 UI. If I click red x button on BD switch agent window the pop up window closes but at the same time Bitdefender icon gets vanish from taskbar but after 4 -5 minutes later Bitdefender icon restore in taskbar with bitdefender awake notification.

BD switch agent window never pops up if I double click on desktop icon. This strange problem appears only when I double click Bitdefender icon in taskbar.

post-153741-1420739641_thumb.jpg

Comments

• columbo
    Options

Hi, dipayan,

I don't know if member, village, was able to come up with a solution to this same issue or not (hasn't posted back) but you may need to contact support concerning this one (see my siggy below for support options).

You can also run the Support Tool and send it to BD techs via the BD main UI, Personal Settings icon at the top/Help and Support/Contact Support/ and run and submit the support tool log file.