Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Gzserv.log Need It Be So Detailed?

Options

Hello,

I use Bitdefender Antivirus version: 1.0.21.1099 (free) and wanted to upgrade to Antivirus Plus 2015, but I have a small problem.

I realized that the file "gzserv.log" keeps track and logs over all programs that are run, from where they were run, at what time they were run, some executed actions ~ in a file that anyone can easily read it.

Thats a little more information I generally like to leave in a file that cannot be edited, moved or deleted. Its very easy for anyone to read to file and have a complete knowledge of almost anything I do and when I do it.

I tried shutting bidefender off, but the log still was updated with my every action even then. I have found no way to stop this logging while bitdefender is installed.

So my question is this:

Is there a way to keep logging to "gzserv.log" off in the plus version? Or delete the file?

I don't know enough about how the whole things works to know if its important to keep such detailed logs.

thank you for reading :)