Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Did Bitdefender Added Firewall's Missing Features Back?

Options
preguntonontrack
edited January 2015 in General

Hello my bitdefender memebership ended some months ago and i have been trying trials of several popular security software. I decided to leave bitdefender for the lack of Paranoid mode and no network activity monitor. Then it added paranoid mode but it only asked for third party programs connections. I want to know if these features are back to decide which new security software i will pay now.

1)In 2015 Paranoid is fully working like in BD 2014?

2)In 2015 there is network activity monitor? Detailed in the BD dash and in security widget like in 2014?

Detailed answers are welcomed Thanks!

Comments

• preguntonontrack
    edited January 2015
    Options

No one is using BD 2015 TS? Can someone tell me if both features were re added?

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya,

Paranoid mode is added, network activity is not.

Ro.

• Hiya,

Paranoid mode is added, network activity is not.

Ro.

Thanks for the answer i bought a year of kaspersky anyway. Anyway with network activity missing i wont go back to BD.

• loganj
    Options
    Thanks for the answer i bought a year of kaspersky anyway. Anyway with network activity missing i wont go back to BD.

paranoid mode is crap. its not working well...

i've tried it twice (one on my computer and the other time on virtual machine) will installing skype on windows 8.1

guess what?

there were no popup window to allow/block the program. not even 1

and of course there were some rules added in firewall (magic) for skype. TADAAA!

paranoid mode should be called crappy mode. thank god there is a trial for bitdefender products.

P.S.: how does kaspersky act on the firewall side. im more interested in firewall than antivirus since w 8.1 has a pretty nice antivirus.