Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Installation Problems

Options
lonewolfjc11
edited January 2015 in General

Hello there!

This is my first time using Bit Defender Antivirus so kindly bear with me. I just installed the anti virus on a brand new computer. The antivirus is the first thing I installed then I proceeded to download my other programs such as Spotify, Maya etc.

At first Spotify wouldn't download. It took an hour to even start up. I searched the forums and deactivated on active scans in BitDefender and even my firewall. I even allowed Spotify full access in the computer just for it to run. When I open it the music does not play immediately compared to my old computer where Spotify runs very smoothly.

My main problem is the Maya installer as the installer's programs won't download or install at all. I deactivated the firewall, Windows Smart Screen and followed the same instructions to deactivate on active scans in BitDefender but Maya still won't download.

I also cannot download any other autodesk program. I'd really appreciate help regarding this as I need maya for my school.

I'm currently using Windows 8.1.

Please help me. Thank youuuuu!!!!