Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Just Checked My Email And Had A Recepit By Bitdefender

Options

So I opened my email this morning and received a receipt sent by bitdefender, and the first thing i did was to try logging into bitdefender, which I can't (they said my email was not associated with any account).

Then I went into the receipt again, followed the link, then the page asked me to create a new password only then i could have logged into my bitdefender account, which meant that there was NO WAY that i could've deactivated the auto renewal function? Also on the web page there was written that there would be notifications that my subscription would expire soon, but i have received ABSOLUTELY no emails from bitdefender other than the confirmation of payment email.

So what the heck is going on here? I can't access my account until i created my password from the link given in the receipt, which by then it would be way too late? And if my email wasn't associated with any account, how could they have made a purchase under that account, and if they could send the payment confirmation email to me, why didn't i receive any mail prompting me that my subscription was expiring soon? I have checked my junk mail and everywhere, nothing.

Please look into this matter.