Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Clone Hard Drive With Bitdefender Installed

Options

My first post after reading the rules and looking for an answer using the search engine.

I need to install a larger HHD, but do not know if I can clone it while Bitdefender Total Security 2015 is installed.

Can anyone tell me the correct approach? Do I need to stop something in Bitdefender, uninstall it or what?

My system is Win-7 Pro 32bit and need to upgrade from 500Gb to 1Tb drive using the manufactures cloning software.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• My first post after reading the rules and looking for an answer using the search engine.

I need to install a larger HHD, but do not know if I can clone it while Bitdefender Total Security 2015 is installed.

Can anyone tell me the correct approach? Do I need to stop something in Bitdefender, uninstall it or what?

My system is Win-7 Pro 32bit and need to upgrade from 500Gb to 1Tb drive using the manufactures cloning software.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

SOLVED

I called Tech Support and they sent me an uninstall tool. After the cloning is complete I can download and reinstall my Bitfdefender copy.

It all went well. Hope this helps someone else.