Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Network Problem

i have router linksys wag 160n and i have desktop (windows 8.1 pro) connect to it via ethernet

and i have laptop (windows 8.1 single lanquage) connect to router via wi-fi

and the bitdefender internet security 2015 installed on two coputers

i want to make network between two pc to share files and printer

but this error show to me

0*80070035

the network path was not found

please i want to explain to me

what the configure must be edited on bitdefender internet security 2015 firewall to share files and printer

Comments

• i have router linksys wag 160n and i have desktop (windows 8.1 pro) connect to it via ethernet

and i have laptop (windows 8.1 single lanquage) connect to router via wi-fi

and the bitdefender internet security 2015 installed on two coputers

i want to make network between two pc to share files and printer

but this error show to me

0*80070035

the network path was not found

please i want to explain to me

what the configure must be edited on bitdefender internet security 2015 firewall to share files and printer

W8.1 network connections are not so straight forward. I suggest you try going to the Control Panel Type in Network. Go to Advanced Settings and make sure Network Discovery is turned on. In W10 TP 9926 Windows will prompt you to turn on Network Discovery if it is not already on. In addition you should go through the other items under Network Advanced Settings and make sure they are correct. Then make sure in BD that the adapter setting is correct

In BD go to Protection--->Firewall---->Adapters and then follow the BD User Manual. My W7-SP1 is the only computer I have using BDIS 2015. The W10 TP 9926 computers I have are using BDW10 Security. Anyway, my W7-SP1 is connected to the internet via ethernet. So Under Protection---->Firewall--->Adapters it reads Local Area Connection, Trusted, On, Off. However, like I wrote above you should read the user manual for instructions on configuring your Firewall in BD.