Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bsod During Installation Of Bd Is 2015

Options

Hello there,

I build a new computer just yesterday and decided to go with Bitdefender, but it seems i'm having issues with the installation.

When i run the installer, i get a BSOD right off the bat, at around 4%.

Here's some details.

-Bitdefender Internet Security 2015

-Windows 7 Ultimate SP1

-Build is Gigabyte X99 Gaming G1, Intel i7 5820k

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damge ot your computer.
The system encountered an uncorrectable hardware error.
Technical information:
*** STOP: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFFA800E93E028, 0x00000000BF800000, 0x0000000000200401)

- I only installed all of Gigabyte's Drivers and Utility software, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Adobe Flash Player, Final Fantasy XIV, Google Chrome, VLC, WinRar and Nvidia Drivers.

Comments

• cc-bit
    Options

Hello,

better contact the support!

cc-bit

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hakkai:

I concur that you should contact BD Support and let their support tool do its thing. It takes awhile, so be patient.

Also it is strongly recommended that you uninstall all remnants of any anti-virus and anti-malware apps before installing BD.

I use Malwarebytes Antimalware Premium and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and I always remove them before installing a BD version upgrade, and then I reinstall them.

It could be that BD took a serious dislike to MBAM ... ?

Have a great day, and welcome to the Forum

Regards,

-Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• cc-bit
    Options

The support is very fond of regarding MBAM as problem reason. But most users will have the free version which doesn't contain a guard function. I don't believe that MBAM FREE sleeping installed on my computer is able to cause any error with BITDEFENDER.