Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Support Process Ignore Smacs

Options

A bit aggravating that I have already opened 5+ tickets, 3-4 of which are not being responded to.

The problem is, upon submitting most support requests, the support staff respond with a link to a log gathering process page that only supports PC (.exe and instructions). Every time I get to this point I have to email the support staff back, and tell them I do not have a PC to run the log gathering tools from. Sometimes they respond with a Mac based ******, sometimes I get nothing at all.

Would be nice to see other platforms acknowledged on the initial trouble shooting log gathering page.

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello nuclearxp and thank you for your feedback.

Indeed, the automatic email received when submitting a ticket currently covers only Windows systems. We are working to implement a modification so that Mac OSx tickets receive appropriate instructions too.

If you still require further assistance please post back your latest ticket ID so we can speed up the process.

• Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.