Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

My Account/dashboard Problem?

Options

I have recently renewed my subscription for 2015 Antivirus Plus, 364 days left according to the main Bitdefender window, I was having a look around the 2015 version as I have also just updated from the 2014 version, I went into My Account/Dashboard and there was a message saying '1 device requires your attention' I clicked on that and got a new window saying my '2015 Antivirus has expired'.

In that window there was a delete function, I clicked that and it now says you have 'No Devices' not really sure what all that means,

what are they refering to with the term 'Device'

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options

Hello Drewie,

Device refers to a computer, tablet or mobile.

Open your BD GUI by double clicking the icon in your system tray, click the drop-down from the top bar icon and choose "Account info". From there click "Log in with another account" but add the same details as you have always use i.e. your username and password.

It may take an hour or so for the information to filter through the servers but that should put your dashboard right.

Ro.

• Drewie
    Options

Thanks have done that will see what happens, thanks for the advice.

• Drewie
    Options
    Hello Drewie,

Device refers to a computer, tablet or mobile.

Open your BD GUI by double clicking the icon in your system tray, click the drop-down from the top bar icon and choose "Account info". From there click "Log in with another account" but add the same details as you have always use i.e. your username and password.

It may take an hour or so for the information to filter through the servers but that should put your dashboard right.

Ro.

I have done what you suggested, no luck, the dashboard still says my 2015 subscription has expired, even though the main Bitdefender window says I have 362 days left. I have sent off an email to support to see what they think. My licence key goes back to 2010 or there abouts, just auto renews each year, so the key is dating back quite a while, maybe they should issue a new key to be registered?

Will see what response comes back from the email I sent.