Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Scan Problem

Options

Hello Bitdefender forum,team,people...

I have just today purchased a full-total secrutiy copy with this year : 2015,I have made a full scan ( for the whole system/laptop )

Then cleared some viruses..... but the problem is that,After i shutdown my PC,I have turned it on today,I just stuck on a black screen with mouse

After the "Starting Windows" screen,Exactly where you before see the blue screen for loging in,I'm stuck in the middle ( black screen with mouse ) But i cannot do anything more,I tried to search for this,And after alot of searching,i found a way to get back to the PC,WHich is to go to on the SafeMode or something like that,but then i recive a message saying " Logon Process Initilizer Error " I try to press OK,It keeps getting back,I found that the only solution for this is to use a restore point,or make a new full copy of windows,I made the restore point option,Everything fine today,Until i setted-up again the BitDefender total security 2015,made new scan,Rebooted,Again the same problem : Black screen with mouse,I tried to get back to a restore point,But i couldn't find a one ( LOL how the *** that happened? ) So now i know it is something conflicting with BitDefender,I hope i get the fix soon.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• 7Ahmad7
    Options

Hello? I have a laptop awaiting here.

• Nesivos
    Options
    Hello? I have a laptop awaiting here.

What OS are you using?

If it is W8.x you can try and do a Reset or Refresh

If it is W7 you can try a Last Known Good Configuration.

You could also try to boot in the Safe Mode for either W7 or W8.X.

If you do not know how to do any of the above you could search internet from the computer you used to post your problem. There are a lot of articles on the internet on how to do the above. Good luck.

Someone else may have another suggestion but doing the above is probably the simplest and cleanest way to solve your problem as you may have deleted some System files making the system unusable.

It is best not to delete malware but to leave it in quarantine unless you really know what you are deleting.

If by some chance this happened on a a laptop running W10 TP do a Reset and do not intall any Bitdefender products on it at this time.

• 7Ahmad7
    Options

Well it is a Windows 7 Proffisional ....

And as i said in the first post,I tried all the ways to get into the login screen :

1- normal start : Stops at a black screen with a mouse - exactly before the blue screen come up

2- Safe mode (normal,network,command) :Gets me a "Logon process Intilizer Failure" box with a view event log messsage.

3- Last Known Good configure :Gives same as 2- (safemode)

As i said,i tried all them,I mean,Is there not anyway to make those files back?Or they have just got deleted forever ?