Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Using Licensed Bitdefender Ts 2015 Under Cracked Windows 7 Os?

Options

Hi, I just purchased a Bitdefender Total Security 2015 and installed it on my Windows 7 Ultimate. However, my OS is not licensed and just downloaded it from a torrent website. Same with Office 2013

So far, I scanned using quick scan and it says my computer is safe. I'm trying now to System Scan it..

My question is, if there is no threat/virus found, does it mean my computer is really safe from hackers/personal info, credit card hacking etc?

Comments

• Nesivos
    Options
    Hi, I just purchased a Bitdefender Total Security 2015 and installed it on my Windows 7 Ultimate. However, my OS is not licensed and just downloaded it from a torrent website. Same with Office 2013

So far, I scanned using quick scan and it says my computer is safe. I'm trying now to System Scan it..

My question is, if there is no threat/virus found, does it mean my computer is really safe from hackers/personal info, credit card hacking etc?

Interesting that you would admit you are usng an unlicensed version of Windows. Even though you said you have purchased a license for BDTS 2015 since by your own admission your OS is not licensed I can not help you. Maybe someone else will.

• I wouldn't trust any cracked windows. Buy a new computer and windows come with it. Long time ago I used to download cracked windows and knew after that there was a security issue in the architecture.