Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firefox Are Too Slow After Installing Bdts 2015

Options

HI

i bought a new laptop I7 Hp and the browsing of firefox was tooooo fast, but after i installed bdts 2015 the firefox browsing is too slow when scrolling pages and sometimes stops responding for a few seconds and the videos in the browser are too slow.

please help, its BD issue not firefox because it was fine before

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options

Hiya Wael,

Change your adapter settings (BD GUI>Firewall>Adapters tab) to -

Network Type: Home/Office

Stealth Mode: Off

Generic: On

Try again and see if that improves things.

Ro.

• thank you for your reply.

still the same problem, its like iam using a very old laptop. its annoying.

• applications such as antiviruses suppose to be installed without having any problems, i have been using bitefender since 2010, and everytime iam facing a problem and spending alot of time fixing it.

this is just waste of time, iam seriously not interested in using Bitdefender anymore, uninstalled, bought another application which is using 100MB of ram WHILE SCANNING ! not 490 while doing nothing !

Bitdefender Support, fix your ###### application.

• Lionet
    edited June 2015
    Options
    i bought a new laptop I7 Hp and the browsing of firefox was tooooo fast, but after i installed bdts 2015 the firefox browsing is too slow when scrolling pages and sometimes stops responding for a few seconds and the videos in the browser are too slow.please help, its BD issue not firefox because it was fine before

Hi Wael,

BD takes lots of memory indeed, but I do not see a huge slowdown in trying FF on my old XP SP3.

You'd better reinstall it.

i bought a new laptop I7 Hp

Brand computers come with lots of added software and antimalware soft.

To avoid system problems we need to have:

one and only one firewall

one and only one antivirus.

:)

Deinstall any other extra antimalware soft. (whatever the software you choose to keep)

Regards,

L.

• hi

thanks for your reply and effort.

yea i have read your solutions and tips all over the forums, its everywhere, where the problem is not in reinstalling (which i did twice) or not additional malware/anti virus.

a real ###### solution is needed, you know what is it ? fixing Bitdefender by the developers and install it to be ready to use, not ready to troubleshoot and fix.

i do not have 1 problem, i have multiple problems, high memory consumption, firefox is slow/not respinding, videos frames hanging and slow, scrolling web pages slow.....

• one and only one firewall

one and only one antivirus.

one and only one firewall and antivirus is working from the new antivirus application that i have bought and the pc is running perfectly fine.................