Enhancement Requests

I wanted to post some recommendations for the BitDefender Box. Others, please feel free to add your suggestions too. My suggestions mostly revolve around reporting.

1. I would love to be able to see usage summaries beyond 1 day. These summaries would include. Weekly. Monthly and possibly yearly summaries usage reports. Plus the number of devices connected per day.

2. Reports based upon device usage statistics. I want to see which devices are using the most bandwidth. That way I can tell if I have an issue with a device that needs to be shut down and evaluated. Also, a per device kill switch if I find that a device may have gone rogue, ie a new virus or malware has made it through the protection.

3. To be able to see bandwidth reports based upon user usage. What's the point of assigning a user to a device if you can't report on it.

4. If possible to limit usage for a device. Or time cut-offs, ie. A certain device can only be connected to the internet during a specified time frame. Or certain Mbps limitation... Though that can typically be done with the QOS service of the router.

Right now, these are a few that come to mind.

Comments

• Thank you for posting your recommendations. Please contact us at any time if you have more feedback about the BOX. You can reach the BOX Support Team directly via email, at boxsupport@bitdefender.com .