Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Internet Connection Windows 10

Options

Hello there. I have a problem with Internet connection. When I install BD TS 2015 my connection to the Internet is gone. I had to go to firewall options and disable "Block Internet Connection Sharing" to get my connection back. Is this safe?

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options

Hiya,

I don't know if it is safe to do that but Windows 10 is not supported by Bitdefender yet so personally I wouldn't take any chances, hopefully it will be by the end of the month. I still stick with Defender on my Windows 10 machine. :)

Ro.

• Hlxx
    Options

I can't find any info about this option what it does how it protect or something. When is on my connection straight on go off.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

Please be advised that we do not offer support for Bitdefender products installed on Windows 10 Technical Preview.

Bitdefender 2015 is currently compatible only with the following operating systems:

Windows XP x32 bit, Service Pack 3

Windows Vista x32 & x64 bit, Service Pack 2

Windows 7 x32 & x64 bit, Service Pack 1

Windows 8

Windows 8.1

Please install Bitdefender instead on any of the above mentioned operating systems.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Nesivos
    Options

To my knowledge none of the leading AV products officially support Windows 10 at this point. I checked several last weekend and none of them listed Windows 10 as a supported product. This makes siense since the RTM build of Windows 10 will not be released until tomorrow.

• Hlxx
    Options

Well, thank you Georgia for answer. So at the moment most of us who uses Win.10 has to stay with Windows Defender :( I hope 2016 will be Win 10 ready :)

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options
    I hope 2016 will be Win 10 ready :)

Hiya :)

Georgia words things carefully, she does not say that it will not be suitable for Windows 10 final release, only not for Win 10 previews and I suspect that it will be otherwise there is going to be a lot of disgruntled users and Microsoft have already said that anyone using a third party antivirus at the update will have it checked for compatibility - if it is OK then it will be redownloaded. if not Windows Defender will be enabled.

The 2016 beta will of course be OK for Windows 10 and I am looking forward to giving it a try.

Ro.

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options

Ah, Bitdefender has now announced what I said re the update - more or less.

http://www.hotforsecurity.com/blog/bitdefe...s-10-12221.html

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

That's correct. We confirm that on the release day of Windows 10 all Bitdefender 2015 products will be compatible with this new operating system.