Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Memory

Options

I have read the thread about how to fix the memory issue,my question is

how do I find out the version of the bdtl.dll" file ?

When I use File Explorer and get the file version from there, it is 19.1.0.137

Many thanks for info in advance

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

Hello Schzam,

You are obviously using Bitdefender with Windows 10. Are you still experiencing memory problems as it should be sorted with this version of Bitdefender, what is your Vsserv.exe showing, mine is running around 245MB.

You have the correct file version.

Ro.

• Looks like 269Mb..... 264,148K to be precise. I did just change a firewall settting, to Trusted and generic ON, Stealth Off

Would that have brought it down ?

As my Bitdefender Security Service in Task Manager was running 2454Mb... now down to 255.6MB

Hello Schzam,

You are obviously using Bitdefender with Windows 10. Are you still experiencing memory problems as it should be sorted with this version of Bitdefender, what is your Vsserv.exe showing, mine is running around 245MB.

You have the correct file version.

Ro.

• Rohugh
    Options

That is an acceptable level, I run mine with Trusted>Remote>Off as on Home/Office it was blocking some programs. Run it for a while on the new settings you have and see how it goes. :)

Ro.

• Many thanks for your help, u have been very helpful

Scott

That is an acceptable level, I run mine with Trusted>Remote>Off as on Home/Office it was blocking some programs. Run it for a while on the new settings you have and see how it goes. :)

Ro.