Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Recover File

Options

hello everyone

wanna ask you about this problem

i use bitdefender total security 2015 on my win 7 pc. so without my notice, this antivirus running scan and it pop out notification that my file is infected with virus trojan (look at the picture)

i am 100% sure that is a false alarm, but there is no option to recover that file. when i try to open this file, there is a message that i dont have appropriate permissions to access the file

so anyone knows the solution to recover the file?

post-192996-1438985680_thumb.png

Comments

• hello everyone

wanna ask you about this problem

i use bitdefender total security 2015 on my win 7 pc. so without my notice, this antivirus running scan and it pop out notification that my file is infected with virus trojan (look at the picture)

i am 100% sure that is a false alarm, but there is no option to recover that file. when i try to open this file, there is a message that i dont have appropriate permissions to access the file

so anyone knows the solution to recover the file?

Hi eksak,

Welcome on the forum!

If you are sure(or not) it's a false alarm 🔔, you could put the question in the subforum "malware..." - false positive and ask for the analysis.

Why don't you have the right to recover? Do you have an admin session on your W7 or a user one?

Did it happen after an install of the software or an update?

Regards,

L.

• eksak
    Options

hello laniet

first, thank you for your respond

for the admin rights, yes i have it and i have already used bitdefender for a long time and nothing like this ever happened.

maybe i will post in malware forum too