Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Integrated Support

Options
Hooman3
edited August 2015 in General

I created an open ticket on my problem about 3 days ago. I received several confirmation emails around 2 days ago. My ticket (2015080700220002) is still unanswered, and I don't think that it will be answered.

Thank you for contacting Bitdefender Customer Care. This is an automated reply to confirm that we have received your request, and that we are working on resolving your issue(s) as promptly as possible. Your assigned ticket number is 2015080700220002. We advise that you keep this reference number in a safe place for further tracking/follow-up. Regards, Bitdefender Customer Care Team

On Fri, 7th Aug 2015 at 3:22 am, <> wrote:

sup_id: 326753

sup_key_md5: C1977BF8DA04523E230644FE10AEA2AF

sup_prod_id:

sup_prod_group_id: 2784

sup_email:

sup_country: US

sup_os_type: 8

sup_issue_type: 24

sup_timestamp: Aug,06 2015 17:46:58 (GMT -0400)

sup_problem: 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------EMAIL---------------------------------------------------

---------------------------FULL NAME-----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------PROBLEM TYPE--------------------------------------------

Activation

---------------------------PROBLEM-------------------------------------------------

I had recieved two 6 month codes. I planned on installing bitdefender on a relative's pc, AFTER I used one code on my own PC. Suddenly, my relative decided they had other plans, and I decided that instead I should use the code for myself, so I could prolong my time from 180 to 360 days. Apparently, I used the code, and I did not recieve my days. The timer is still at 180 (I have restarted my pc, and also updated Bitdefender). The code is: . If I do try to use it again, I recieve the error message: "The license key you have entered is currently used in the product. You cannot register the product twice with the same key. If I am not able to use this code, I would like another 6 month 1 PC Total Security code. Thank you very much for reading this, and I hope this can be solved.

-Hooman

---------------------------OS INFO-------------------------------------------------

Windows 10 Home No Service Pack Installed(64 bits) build:6.2.9200

---------------------------PRODUCT INFO--------------------------------------------

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 build:19.2.0.142

Is there any chance that my problem could be looked into?

EDIT: Please note some of the information has been taken out for privacy reasons.

Comments

• Nesivos
    Options
    I created an open ticket on my problem about 3 days ago. I received several confirmation emails around 2 days ago. My ticket (2015080700220002) is still unanswered, and I don't think that it will be answered.

Thank you for contacting Bitdefender Customer Care. This is an automated reply to confirm that we have received your request, and that we are working on resolving your issue(s) as promptly as possible. Your assigned ticket number is 2015080700220002. We advise that you keep this reference number in a safe place for further tracking/follow-up. Regards, Bitdefender Customer Care Team

On Fri, 7th Aug 2015 at 3:22 am, <> wrote:

sup_id: 326753

sup_key_md5: C1977BF8DA04523E230644FE10AEA2AF

sup_prod_id:

sup_prod_group_id: 2784

sup_email:

sup_country: US

sup_os_type: 8

sup_issue_type: 24

sup_timestamp: Aug,06 2015 17:46:58 (GMT -0400)

sup_problem: 

---------------------------EMAIL---------------------------------------------------

---------------------------FULL NAME-----------------------------------------------

---------------------------PROBLEM TYPE--------------------------------------------

Activation

---------------------------PROBLEM-------------------------------------------------

I had recieved two 6 month codes. I planned on installing bitdefender on a relative's pc, AFTER I used one code on my own PC. Suddenly, my relative decided they had other plans, and I decided that instead I should use the code for myself, so I could prolong my time from 180 to 360 days. Apparently, I used the code, and I did not recieve my days. The timer is still at 180 (I have restarted my pc, and also updated Bitdefender). The code is: . If I do try to use it again, I recieve the error message: "The license key you have entered is currently used in the product. You cannot register the product twice with the same key. If I am not able to use this code, I would like another 6 month 1 PC Total Security code. Thank you very much for reading this, and I hope this can be solved.

-Hooman

---------------------------OS INFO-------------------------------------------------

Windows 10 Home No Service Pack Installed(64 bits) build:6.2.9200

---------------------------PRODUCT INFO--------------------------------------------

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 build:19.2.0.142

Is there any chance that my problem could be looked into?

EDIT: Please note some of the information has been taken out for privacy reasons.

I have nothing official to do with Bitdefender. However, my guess is your post answered your concern. Only one code for 180 days is allowed per computer.