Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 And Windows 10

Options

After installing Windows 10 I had some difficulty getting Bitdefender to function correctly so I uninstalled (Bitdefender) and downloaded it again from Cleverbridge re installed it and attempted to update it. This failed with the programme advising of problems with the updates.

So I uninstalled Bitdefender again (using the uninstaller tool provided on their website) and downloaded it again from Bitdefenders site.

This appears to have worked fine, Bitdefender is functioning fine and windows Firewall / AV have stood aside in favour of Bitdefender.

One little thing the "site is safe" tag is not appearing in Firefox despite being set to operate.

I think my problem lay in that I download from Cleverbridge in the first instance and was solved by downloading directly from Bitdefender.

Just in case others are experiencing similar issues.

Ps Bitdefender is the best security suite I have ever had and I have tried many over the years including a ten year period as a McAfee subscriber. :D:D:D:D:D

hitbit

Comments

• Nesivos
    Options
    After installing Windows 10 I had some difficulty getting Bitdefender to function correctly so I uninstalled (Bitdefender) and downloaded it again from Cleverbridge re installed it and attempted to update it. This failed with the programme advising of problems with the updates.

So I uninstalled Bitdefender again (using the uninstaller tool provided on their website) and downloaded it again from Bitdefenders site.

This appears to have worked fine, Bitdefender is functioning fine and windows Firewall / AV have stood aside in favour of Bitdefender.

One little thing the "site is safe" tag is not appearing in Firefox despite being set to operate.

I think my problem lay in that I download from Cleverbridge in the first instance and was solved by downloading directly from Bitdefender.

Just in case others are experiencing similar issues.

Ps Bitdefender is the best security suite I have ever had and I have tried many over the years including a ten year period as a McAfee subscriber. :D:D:D:D:D

hitbit

I don't recall about version 19, special version of BD 2015 for Windows 10, but I know with vesion 20, BD 2016 Beta, the Toolbar switch is no longer there and the 'site is safe thingy no longer appears' Whether this BD Tootbar option will be available in BD 2016, I haven't got a clue.

In any case you should check your version of BD. If it is version 19 check, as I recall under Web Protection and see if the BD Toolbar option is available.

• Rohugh
    Options

Neither v.19 or v.20 has the toolbar, which is a shame as I liked the Sandbox available from it.

Ro.