Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Help With Bitdender 2015 Total Security

Options

I have been using bitdender for over to years now and there is some issues that never get fixed

1. Auto update never sticks to 1 hour always gos back to 24 hours

2. Search advisor turns it self off setting does not stick

3. This has been only happening in windows 10 this last issue. I have turned off windows defender in group policy so it can not interfere with anything bit defender but sometimes just after boot up i get a warning box pop up in botten right of screen and it says something about antivirus protection then quickly disappears i cant read it all its thats quick. Bitdender says im fully protected the whole time this warning pops up. So how do i nuke that ###### warning?

If it takes bitdender over a year to fix little issues like this it might be time to do the switch to something that does do what it says. But i have over 700 days left of my licence so i will see what sort of response i get here first. Also dont go blaming windows 10 for the first to issues they been there since windows 8