Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Automatic Renewal

Options

What's is wrong ...

Bit defender send me a total of 28 e-mail to remember me that , my subscription was ending soon !!!

Did not took me long to put those mail in junk box.

Problem is; that make me miss an e-mail that activated for me the automatic renewal !!!

Next e-mail, a confirmation of my purchase !!! !!!

Last year i brought internet security for 1 PC, for 1 year.

I was not willing to renew this year, mainly cause of those spam via e-mail and even spam directly on my PC crashing my game or popping while i was watching movie...

So now, they decide to sell me total security for 1 year for 3 PC. 120$ !!!!!! 90$ US = 120$ in Canada.

Wait what ? i have to pay in Us dollar !?!?!?!? for 3 pc ?????? and they don't need any permission to sell me anything they want ?!?!?

Solution; Try sending them an E-mail.

- more then 5 workings day and still no answer.

Try to call them even if they do not have a free number.

- 30 min waiting on the phone no answer, i'll know soon how much i'll have to pay for that ...

Try to chat online

- Guess what, no answer as well

Found a free number to call Avangate

- The only thing they can do is to send a refund request to Bit Defender, and Bit Defender will decide if they accept or not (Still waiting)

Delete my credit Card info from their web-site

- You can't

Cancel my credit card so this does not happen next year

- Done

I'm still trying to get my money back, but this is not an easy job.

If you can read : Auto-Renewal: disabled under ''My product'' tab, don't think they can't change this without letting you know.

In the end i'm very sad cause i use to like Bit Defender but now, it's just looks like a virus by itself.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hello Tommy,

Sorry to hear of your problems, Bitdefender have a 30 day money back guarantee, perhaps that will work for you?

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/the-ref...policy-539.html

Ro.

• Hello Tommy,

Sorry to hear of your problems, Bitdefender have a 30 day money back guarantee, perhaps that will work for you?

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/the-ref...policy-539.html

Ro.

Thanks.

I sended one last week, still waiting.

• you have 30 days from the date of purchase (not install) to request a refund

This one is ridiculous - I don't think anyone buys a software and not install it - rather install it, find some bug(s) they can't live with and then ask for refund...

One of a good bug examples is the unnresolved-for-years bug with hiding system files after every Bitdefender operation...

• Rohugh
    Options
    This one is ridiculous - I don't think anyone buys a software and not install it - rather install it, find some bug(s) they can't live with and then ask for refund...

You can install it, just that the refund is from the date of purchase. If you buy it and only install it 3 days before the 30 days is up, you only have 3 days to sort it out. :)