Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Purchase Product / Extend Subscription

Options

Last year I bought BD AV+ 2014. I put 2015 version since then. I got about a month an a half on my current subscription.

I got an email with a special offer for $24.95 for 1 year. When I click on the link in the email, it has Billing & payment tab and Download & Install tab.

I haven't gotten past the Billing & payment tab because I want to be sure I will be extending my current subscription instead of starting a new one. Ie. I already have 2015 installed, so I don't need to install it at all, just extend it.

I signed into "My Bitdefender" to see if I could do it that way.

I clicked on "My offers". It said I had none.

If I try to renew my subscription there, it has a price of $47.96.

Very confusing on extending subscription. If I continue with the email offer, will it come up with the option to extend my current subscription?

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya,

If you buy a new subscription you can merge it with your existing one and it will extend the period you have.

You cannot merge free licenses such as promotional, beta or trial ones.

Ro.

• amatz
    Options
    Hiya,

If you buy a new subscription you can merge it with your existing one and it will extend the period you have.

You cannot merge free licenses such as promotional, beta or trial ones.

Ro.

What is involved in merging it? A phone call to BD? Or will it be during the purchase process?

• Rohugh
    Options

You will get your new license, just add it to your Bitdefender by opening the BD GUI (double click the BD icon in the system tray), clicking bottom left on the BD GUI where it says the number of days you have left and entering your new license key in the resulting screen.

Ro.