Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is My Bitdefender Account Active?

Options

I have already posted this on 2013 products but i was told to post it here in the 2015 products as i am using 2015 version.

I just registered my bitdefender internet security 2015 on my windows 8 and im not sure if my account is activated with my email because when i go to "account info" from the bitdefender window, it says my activation is pending even though i clicked on the link that was sent to my email to activate the account. so i was wondering if my account registered to my email is active.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

What is your reply to my answer in your other topic?

Hello Abir,

What does it say in your Bitdefender GUI (double click the BD icon in your system tray) and look bottom left for the number of days you have on your license?

My Bitdefender seems to be taking a bit of time to catch up at the moment, mine has just taken some 8 hours to detect a new device I added, that was with a BD TS 2015 Windows 10 version although the same will apply to other versions. Give it a few hours for the information to filter through the servers. smile.gif

Ro.

• Abir
    Options

what is meant by GUI?

I have 364 days left.

• Rohugh
    Options
    what is meant by GUI?

I have 364 days left.

Hi,

Graphical User Interface. You are covered. :)

Ro.

post-175392-1440493797_thumb.jpg

• Abir
    Options

oh okay. But still it is saying my account activation is pending.

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

OK, try this.

Open the GUI by double clicking the Bitdefender icon in your system tray. On the top bar click the drop-down next to the little figure, choose "Account Information" and then "Log in with another account". Re-enter the information you have previously and log that in again. Give it time again.

Ro.