Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 Disable Wifi For Windows 10

Options

Bitdefender total security 2015 disable wifi/internet connection for windows 10, Wifi is connected but stay on LIMITED status, and no internet connection,

The culprit is bitdefender's firewall, its just plain broken

I tried reinstall to latest, uninstall fully, reboot then reinstall the latest all fail, even adding firewall zone, exemption, ALL FAIL TO WORK!

Solution

Disable Bitdefender firewall entirely , and click never remind , use windows firewall instead, reboot, and everything is working, streaming video like youtube or gamespot is smoother too.

PS: I HOPE YOU GUYS FIX THIS AVAST IS WORKING FLAWLESSLY ON WINDOWS 10, AND IM PLANNING TO SWITCH ALL MY SYSTEM TO AVAST IF THERE IS NO FIX ON THIS YET.

Comments

• Grandpa Jim
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Bitdefender total security 2015 disable wifi/internet connection for windows 10, Wifi is connected but stay on LIMITED status, and no internet connection,

The culprit is bitdefender's firewall, its just plain broken

I tried reinstall to latest, uninstall fully, reboot then reinstall the latest all fail, even adding firewall zone, exemption, ALL FAIL TO WORK!

Solution

Disable Bitdefender firewall entirely , and click never remind , use windows firewall instead, reboot, and everything is working, streaming video like youtube or gamespot is smoother too.

PS: I HOPE YOU GUYS FIX THIS AVAST IS WORKING FLAWLESSLY ON WINDOWS 10, AND IM PLANNING TO SWITCH ALL MY SYSTEM TO AVAST IF THERE IS NO FIX ON THIS YET.

I was having the same problem, which resulted in upgrading to 10 and rolling back to 8.1 four frustrating times. I have passed the 30 day allowance for rollback so I hope this last attempt to resolve the issue works: in Firewall, unchecked Block Internet Connection Sharing and updated a network driver. BD finished a complete system scan overnight and 12 hrs later (longest stretch so far) I still have good connectivity. Fingers crossed.